From keep fit to sewing or arts and crafts to bingo- there's something for everyone!
For full details of what's available, visit the
Who can apply
Grants are available to constituted community organisations,
registered charities, social enterprises, cooperatives and
Community Interest Companies.
Groups which have been established for less than 12 months
are eligible to apply.
Groups eligible to apply for Sport Relief Community Cash
grants need to:
• Be working in a disadvantaged or deprived area
• Be small local groups with an income of less than £100,000
• Be run by local people
• Have limited access to other sources of income
• Deliver inclusive activities that are clearly benefiting
Grants will not be awarded to the following:
• To fund trips abroad
• To fund buses, mini buses or other community transport schemes
(not including transport costs forming part of a project)
• To fund building costs, including access adaptations to buildings
Read the full eligibility criteria and apply online here
Deadline for applications is , .